- 16 Jun 2021
- Updated on 16 Jun 2021
Teamwork Analytics Alerting
Teamwork Analytics Alerting is based on Azure Logic Apps. We use SQL queries to alert on any scenario and leverage logic app connectors for alerts.
- Proactively call out degraded areas of Teams calls & meetings
- Reduce your average time to action by supporting and getting information to your Operations, IT or specialist teams
- Reduce negative experiences, be aware of the situation rather than just responding to it
- Identify any negative impact on your high profile users
- Determine when local or remote worker home networks are causing issues
Extensive alerting capability, including:
- High call and meeting failures – setup or mid-call drops, with failure reasons
- Quality issues – KPIs such as high packet loss, jitter, RTT that relate to a poor quality experience
- Device impact – devices that are commonly causing audio quality issues (uncertified, or not optimised)
- Connection issues – wired and WiFi, network ports
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500